I just have to call all of your “awesome.” Some of your have been on the journey with me from practically the beginning (Following Him, Steve Still Standing) and some of my new victims (Kaylaannauthor, DirtyScifiBuddha) are showing their love.
I would love to hear from those listed above as well any other people who like to answer these most random questions. But please keep in mind, random doesn’t mean it isn’t thoughtful. 🙂 I would list my answers too.
- Are you more of a compulsive eater or talker? Meaning are you likely to eat when you are feeling the stress or fill the empty noise with your words?
- Are you more of a paperback reader, e-reader, or no, I don’t have time when I am reading all these blogs?
- What’s more of guilty pleasure for you: sugar, wheat, or dairy?
- Do you dance more like no ones watching or do you prefer to dance in front of people to show off your cool moves?
- If you could achieve one thing as a writer overnight, what would it be?
- Which drama movie out of these do you enjoy the most: A Beautiful Mind, Goodwill Hunting, or The King’s Speech?
- Which book do you enjoy more out of these classics: A Catcher in the Rye, The Great Gatsby, or Fahrenheit 451?
- I definitely like to talk but I probably stress eat more. lol. But I am working on it!
- Definitely paperback. I love to feel and smell the pages (as weird as that sounds). 🙂
- Sugar. I am addicted to chocolate. Do I need to say more?
- I dance all the time alone because I can dance any random way that I want to. 🙂
- The assurance that God has given me this dream to touch others, whether He gives me a prophetic dream or a sweet vision on how He is well pleased with me.
- Goodwill Hunting. What a great movie! Gotta love the tag team of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. And one of my favorite actors of all time, Robin Williams. He can do comedy and drama so well. RIP.
- A Catcher in the Rye. I can’t relate to everything in the book but I always enjoy coming of age books.
What are your answers?
Please feel free to share this post, so you can see your followers’ answer to these questions as well. Keep blogging, baby! 🙂
Carly (Message In Stanza)