Thank you, Following Him for nominating me for another award! You and the other bloggers are just too much. 🙂 I was nominated for The Light of the World Award. I feel honored to be acknowledged for such an award. 🙂
- Save and add one of the award images (pictured above) on your blog.
- Create a page/post to mention the award nomination and thank the person/blog that nominated you. Make sure you provide a link to their site.
- Give credit to the creator of the award (Lighthouse Devotions) and provide a link to the site as well. (http://www.Lighthousedevotions.blog)
- List the rules.
- Answer the next four questions on the same post:
- What three words would you use to describe your blog?
- In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
- Nominate 7 or more people/blogs to receive the award. Briefly explain why you think they should receive it and provide a link to their sites.
- Contact them and let them know that you nominated them.
- Provide them with a link to the Rules page.
- Say a prayer thanking God for His light and ask that He continue to shine it through you and your blog.
- Keep shining the light of Christ wherever you go and in whatever you do!
1.What three words would you use to describe your blog?
Poetry, Musings, Faith
2. In what way(s) can a Christian shine for Christ?
- Demonstrating love in their actions and words
- Never being afraid of mentioning God as a source of their peace and freedom
- Sharing the news of what Jesus did on the cross for people
- Asking to pray to with friends and family members
3. What bible verse (quote it) talks about being a light in a dark and lost world?
- 14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
(Matthew 5:14-16 NIV).
4. What Christian song do you know that has the word “light” in it? Provide a link if available.
- The Farewell Circuit – The Light
You can answer the questions the same as above! And any is welcomed to partake if they like to! 🙂
P.S.: Philosophy Through Photography, your award will be coming up in the next few weeks! Just been so busy lately! 🙂
Thank you Lord for this wonderful blogging community! 🙂 I ask you to continue to use me as a vessel to usher in the life of Christ through my poetry and musings. May everyone who reads these words be filled up with Your love today, Lord! Amen! 🙂