Following Him Beside Still Waters nominated me for the Real Neat Award! Come on! Yay! 🙂 Thank you, Following Him. 🙂 Anyhow, this is my first time receiving this one. 🙂
- (Weird // funny question) If the moon were made out of cheese, what kind of cheese would you want it to be?
Definitely Havarti or goat cheese! Those are my favorite types of cheeses. I love how soft both of them are and if I were ever able to play on the moon, I would want to soft and tasty! 🙂
2. If you could have a pet // have another pet, what would you chose?
A mutt. I love dogs and the first animal I ever fell in love with was a dog. I got one on my 5th birthday named Zoey. So I would get another big furry mutt with a brown coat this time.
3. Favorite dessert?
At this time of writing I would say, Red Velvet cake. I would take this chocolate cake with red dye any time!
4. Do you keep a journal?
I used to. I used it more for what I was doing throughout the day than a journal about my feelings. But I should do that again!
5. What is a favorite photo that you’ve taken?
My sister is a photographer, not me. But I would say the ones I take of nature, esp. the beach are my faves. 🙂
6. If you could be any age for a day, how old would you want to be?
Believe me or not, my age. 🙂 I am about to turn 27 (on the 29th.) And I wouldn’t want to mess with the time space continuum if I altered it for one day! 😉 lol! But if I could future travel, I would like to know if I get married, have kids and grandchildren or not. 🙂
7. If you garden, what do you grow in it? And if you don’t garden, is this something you would be interested in doing?
I don’t garden and I may be interested. But I don’t know where I would begin. But I do know I would do more flowers than veggies to start off, though. 🙂
Rachel Being Chatty (This girl is funny!)
KavaraStories (Wonderful, inspiring poetry)
Urban Poetry (An awesome poet to check out)
Steve Still Standing (Check out his very nice poetry!)
Only life (Another awesome poet)
Here are my questions: (You can pick 7 out of 10 of them and then nominate 6 other bloggers!)
- If you could learn any type of dance, what would it be?
- Do you like board games? Or do you like they are bored games? If you like them, what’s your favorite one and why?
- If you could be in a different job, what would it be?
- What is your biggest phobia out of these options: heights, spiders, dark, or being late somewhere?
- Mountains or beach and why?
- If you die tomorrow, what would you like your last words to be?
- What would you like your last meal to be including beverage?
- Have you done karaoke before? What song did you karaoke to? What did your friends think of your performance?
- Coffee or tea and why?
- What inspires your writing the most?
That’s it, folks! 🙂 I hope you enjoyed this. 🙂
~ Carly (Message In Stanza)