Thank you, Following Him, for tagging me. 🙂 Let’s jump right in and it hope it “leaves” you inspired. haha. 🙂
- Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
- Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favourite fall outfit?
2. What is fall weather like where you live?
I live in Houston, TX where there really isn’t any “fall” weather that you are used to. The leaves never change. It gets cooler but rarely drops below 50 degrees. lol. But it’s still nice to walk around stuff. 🙂 Fall is my favorite season because Texas gets so humid during the summer.
3. Your favorite drink to have in the fall?
Iced lattes, baby! Wait, I drink that all year long. lol. 🙂
4. Does your family have any fall traditions? If so, what are they?
Not really a tradition, but sometimes my parents and I go to Vermont for the leaves changing. Then we go to a enjoy corn maze. A corn maze is a corn field made into a maze. It’s a great tourist attraction.
5. What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months?
I don’t crave pumpkins or dressed up for Halloween anymore for parties, so I don’t know. :shrug: I guess the corn maze applies here too. lol. 🙂
6. What’s your favorite fall-scented candle?
7. Tell us about one of your favorite fall memories.
Being in Vermont, driving around, watching the scenic views! 🙂 It just takes your breath away!
8. What are some fall movies you enjoy watching?
I really enjoy Good Will Hunting. It always made want to go to Boston in the fall around those older buildings and historic sites. I haven’t been to Boston in a while.
I guess I could get my Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee and take a stroll through the city. Boston did good job inventing Dunkin” Donuts! 🙂 That sounds like fall to me!
9. What’s your favorite fall treat?
10. If you celebrate Halloween, what is the best costume you’ve worn?
I haven’t dressed up that many times and I haven’t ever been real impressed with my costumes. I have been a rock star, Little Red Riding Hood and evil people.
I can’t remember who was when I was evil. lol. I enjoyed trick or treating so much as kid because I got to know my neighbors more and meet new friends… and of course, my addiction to chocolate. Good times. 🙂
And anyone else who like to partake! 🙂 Happy fall, everyone! 🙂