I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Philosophy Through Photography. Thank you for nominating for this wonderful award! I know I took a while, Philosophy, but thanks for your patience. 🙂 Be sure to check out this awesome site mixed with philosophy and photos, what a great concept! 🙂
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”? :
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for unique bloggers with witty messages. The blog not only captivates but inspires and motivates. They are one of the best bloggers that exist, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who have fun and inspire people in their blogs; and they do it with love and passion.”
Creator: Okoto Enigma
The prize is called ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ because the meaning of ‘Enigma’ is ‘mystery’, so it bears the name of its creator. In addition, it is a very appropriate name because there are many blogs that are still a mystery for all of us and when we know them, they result in being extraordinary.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog. Questions Asked by Philosophy Through Photography are:
- What makes you get angry fastest ?
When I feel misunderstood in a social sitaution, esp. in real life. Also when I pour my heart and soul into a project or something and don’t reap the benefits I thought I would get it. I hate the feeling of beating my head against the wall to no avail.
2. How bad you can become ? and Why ?
I can get pretty angry. I am learning to take more deep breaths along the way. 🙂
3. What is the secret of your success story so far ?
Be unique. March to the own beat of your drum. Adversary comes but instead of taking into the chin you learn to take it in stride. 🙂
4. How selfish you can be ? And example ?
I can be, like we all can be, at times. I will use an example from a long time ago. My sister made me gifts as a child and I told her I didn’t like them and I wanted something different. I didn’t know how to white lie as a kid. I thought I had to be honest in every sitaution but looking back, I was selfish at times.
5. What is your last wish ?
That when I start a family (I am in my twenties but I am not ready yet) but my children and my grandchildren are happy and healthy before I pass on.
My nominees are:
Since it’s impossible to name all of my fellow bloggers, I am nominating all my bloggers if they would like to partake. 🙂
- If you could live in any time period from the past, when and where would you live?
- What makes you get angry the fastest? (Inspired by Philosphy’s question)
- If you could start another blog, completely different from yours, what would it be about? Do you think it would be successful?
- What would your last meal be and why?
- Do you believe in an afterlife? Why or why not?
Thanks again, Philosophy Through Photography for nominating me! 🙂
~ Carly (Message In Stanza) ~