Thank you so much, Jordy for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Be sure to check out Jordy’s awesome blog! 🙂
Here are the RULES :
1. Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
5. Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
Questions asked by Jordy:
- What are you most passionate about?
- What is one thing you would like people to know about you that is not so obvious?
I am actually an introvert at times. I love my alone time.
2. What are three of your favorite pastimes?
Reading, playing guitar and doing jigsaw puzzles.
3. Who is your favorite author?
That’s a tough one. CS Lewis or Ralph Waldo Emerson.
4. What is your favorite reading genre?
It’s not an actual genre but I love reading drama books about personal and relational dramas. Like the book Telling the Bees.
5. Why is it your favorite?
Because life can be messy and dramatic, so you might as well read about it! 🙂
6. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Take a deep breath, it will be ok. The community aspect of blogging comes with time. Be patient with yourself. Also have fun while you are doing it! 🙂
8. What two items on your bucket list might you do next year?
Do more open mic nights for my poetry. Practice patience and grace for myself more. These are more goals than an actual bucket list but get my idea. 🙂
9. What is something you have always wanted to say to a loved one who has passed?
I wish I could tell my grandfather in Heaven that you are one smart cookie. I wish I listened more closely to your advice.
10. Who do you admire that is historically famous and why?
Thomas Jefferson because he wrote the Declaration of Independence. I don’t support everything about him but the document helped shaped America. He was one of our founding fathers.
11. When was the first time you really got scolded by your parents?
I don’t remember the first actual experience but I guess I was 5 or so. But I wasn’t a big trouble maker.
The 11 Blogs that I nominate are:
My 11 questions for nominated bloggers:
Are the same ones I answered. I hope that’s ok. I love your questions, Jordy! 🙂
Thank you again, Jordy! 🙂
~ Carly (Message In Stanza) ~