I was nominated by Didi for the Blogger Recognition Award. I feel privileged and thankful. Thank you, Didi. 🙂
I really enjoy Didi’s thought-provoking posts about society, love, and spirituality. Please check out his blog. It will open your eyes to the importance of human connection and love written through wonderful poetry and innovative videos.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
A brief story of how my blog started:
My WordPress blog started two years ago. I remember the days of having a blog back in the early 2000’s. It was perfect to get my feet wet into blogging. I would include some poetry on it as a hobby. Then I took a break from blogging. Then I met some people along the way that suggested trying to blog again. Then I got excited. Maybe I could share my poetry and really make a difference in people’s lives again.
I was so happy that I could find some many like-minded spiritual bloggers in the blogging world. Ones who shared in my writing endeavor and helped make me become a better writer. Thank you WordPress community.
My advice for beginners:
1.) It may take a little bit of time to gather a following and community but be patient with yourself. The more open you are with others, the more open they will be with you.
2.) Write from the heart but also try to write a piece where will want to join you on your journey.
Thank you guys, again!! 🙂 😉